Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Time To Apologize



Several years ago, I posted a swimwear contest to a video-sharing website. It got a LOT of views and comments of approval.  Apparently, even the woman in the video acknowledged it, and she identified herself as that winner.

The video remained on the site for quite some time, almost to the point of being completely forgotten (until I deleted the video account--can't be Christian with racy swimsuit videos floating around the Web, now can I?).

I dusted off an old email account yesterday, and I found an email requesting the video be removed, due to privacy issues. Obviously, the email was sent a few weeks before the video was deleted.  Most likely, the evidence of her earlier activities was interfering with her professional/private life.

Now I've learned that someone else has uploaded the video on a totally different site.

But I still feel the need to apologize to this woman for any embarrassment I may have caused her.  If, by any chance, you find this blog, I'm sorry.  But you did identify yourself as the woman in the video, and you even appreciated and thanked some of the guys for their compliments.

No comments:

Post a Comment